lapbook 14.1 stuck at boot logo. Help and advice needed, please

lapbook 14.1 stuck at boot logo. Help and advice needed, please

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi LapBook Series lapbook 14.1 stuck at boot logo. Help and advice needed, please

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Neross Boss
    Participant

Hi. This is second chuwi lapbook I bought from Gearbest, first one had physical screen defect and now I’m having problems with second one…. Basically, when you turn on the laptop, it is stuck at boot logo, showing only “Chuwi” logo and then after 5 seconds or so screen gets black and the logo starts flashing again. Occasionally after a minute or so windows 10 starts , but othwr times it just cycles through logo. What can be the problem?  Did anyone has such issue before?  is it worth reflashing bios or reflashing windows 10? Do you think it would help or is it hardware issue?

Adam
    Participant

Do you have a new Bios? Do you have make Changes in Bios?

I think it easy to solve this problem. On Chuwi Forum you can download a original BackUp of the Windows an you have to flash it, also the Bios File.

Job Muriuki
    Participant

Is it possible to flash the BIOS without getting into BIOS or passing POST stage?

Thomas
    Participant

You flash the bios with a usb pen. Press f7 after powering on and choose USB pen and let it boot.

The latest bios should fix your issue but take it to someone who knows what they are doing. Latest bios is 0.26 but not all motherboards can take it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar