LapBook Air UEFI/BIOS sequence to restore defaults

LapBook Air UEFI/BIOS sequence to restore defaults

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi LapBook Series LapBook Air UEFI/BIOS sequence to restore defaults

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  JD 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Michael
    Participant

Hello,

I’ve got a strange things on my BIOS, i have change, i think, an option and save. I could always go to Windows but now enter UEFI/BIOS and get a black screen also the CHUWI logo doesn’t appear.

Is somebody could give me the sequence to restore optimize/defaults parameters to try blindly.

Thanks in advance.

Michael

Alex
    Participant

Some body find solution??? For this problem. please help install linux on Ubuntu Air

Tim
    Participant

I have the same issue after changing “OS Selection” to “Intel Linux”. Windows boots as usual, but I cant access BIOS or See the chuwi Logo  just a Black screen.

Jonas
    Participant

I have solved the problem, and made a post on the official forum for chuwi 🙂

here Is a quick guide on how to fix it 🙂
    You will need a USB Keyboard!!!

On the laptop:

Press the power button.

Press FN + F2 (to get into BIOS)

Now you should just have a black screen.

On USB Keyboard:
    Press F3

wait 3 seconds

Press ENTER

Press F4

Wait 3 seconds

Press ENTER

And BAM! it should show you the Chuwi Boot logo, and everything will work normal again 😀

JesDoias
    Participant

Jonas, you are the man! Thank You so much.

Worked like a treat on my dual boot LapBook Air. It happens when you choose Linux as OS option found under the South Bridge Menu

on BIOS version N141x… dated 29.Dec.2017. Looks almost like an asskick in LINUX direction. One point minus (for intel or chuwi?)

Brad
    Participant

Changing OS selection to Linux in the BIOS on the Ezbook 3 Pro also causes problems, but not the same.  This selection is not necessary even to install/boot Linux, so never should be chosen.

JD
    Participant

I have solved the problem, and made a post on the official forum for chuwi ?

Nice job. Very kind of you to help out so much.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password