Lapbook SE screen flickering (windons 1803)

Lapbook SE screen flickering (windons 1803)

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi LapBook Series Lapbook SE screen flickering (windons 1803)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Likesky
    Participant

Hi guys,

I´m facing screen flickering on my Chuwi Lapbook SE since I updated yesterday to Windons 1803 throght windows update.

When i boot from the EMMC with the previous version of windows I have no flickering, the same booting from Linux Mint with an USB with make me believe that is a driver problem!

Anyone facing the same problem? Need help!

Thanks

Likesky

Chris G
    Keymaster

Hi,

Drivers it will be, also could be the power saving features can cause flicker as it will drop the refresh rate. Try that, see if it fixes it disabling the power saving features (Intel GFX)

If not update your graphics drivers or download and install my backup under the Lapbook SE drivers

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

Likesky
    Participant

Hi Chris,

Super happy to got a response from you!! Sorry for the late response. I cannot find a solution yet.

I have download your drivers but I don´t know what to do with them. I´m expecting normal exe files.

In the order hand, I have disabled all the power saver features in windows and I got no results. Can I change anything in the bios?

Please, can you guide me?

Many thanks

Likesky

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar