Lapboook SE and Samsung MZ-V7E500BW 970 EVO

Lapboook SE and Samsung MZ-V7E500BW 970 EVO

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi LapBook Series Lapboook SE and Samsung MZ-V7E500BW 970 EVO

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    PaulW
    Participant

Hi Guys – I just joined after reading Chris’s excellent review on the Chuwi Lapbook SE. Have just ordered one from Amazon Spain (where I live) and wondered if anyone knew if this SSD would work OK in it:-

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Samsung-V-NAND-Express-Solid-State/dp/B07CGGP7SV/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1545989872&sr=8-1&keywords=Samsung+MZ-V7E500BW

At £113.99 on Amazon UK it is slightly cheaper for me at £103 from Amazon ES.

Thanks in adavnce

Paul

Chris G
    Keymaster

Hi,

No, it will not even fit in the slot, the NVMe/PCI Express SSD’s won’t work in this model. Only SATA3 SSD support. Ideally a 22mm x 80mm.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

PaulW
    Participant

Thanks Chris – I am now going for this Samsung MZ-V7E500BW 970 EVO SSD, 500GB

Chris G
    Keymaster

That should work fine.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar