Lost on where to purchase

Lost on where to purchase

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Frieda
    Participant

I am in Canada.

No matter where I look for reviews on resellers I am seeing some terribly bad reviews 1/5 stars, and completely opposing reviews of 5/5 stars on the same review sites and/or forums. I must admit the majority of 5/5 stars are written by people who don’t speak English as a first language (terrible sentence structure) and the 1/1 stars are almost 99% written by English as a first language reviewers. (very good or decent sentence structure). This leaves me completely confused and wondering if any of the online sellers should be trusted.

For some reason I gravitate towards banggood.com  .   The prices are not the best on the net, but they are reasonable and the site seems to be legit. Though a good looking web site doesn’t mean a good seller. This site has excellent reviews, and horrible reviews, but for every horrible review there is a representative replying and asking the disgruntled customer to contact them again. That says something about their desire to be a good reseller, whether they currently are or not.

Does anyone know if banggood.com is actually trustworthy?

Considering I’m from Canada (China on the other side of the world) so shipping will be even more risky than for Europeans, do you have any advice on which reseller I should use?

Please if you know of any that you trust with your money, and have good experiences, please let me know. I’m still lost after looking at hundreds of reviews.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar