low battery life with no battery wear

low battery life with no battery wear

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube Mix Plus low battery life with no battery wear

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Hugh 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Amit
    Participant

hello , i have been getting very low battery life for the past few days

about 2 hours 15 min to be exact while plain browsing while earlier i got about 4 hours , tablet is 10 months old. I also checked the battery through a number of software and all show full capacity and  zero battery wear . I have actually let my tablet on charging for the last month using it like a desktop but shouldn’t that bypass the battery since it was not getting used .

Any suggestions or at least a link to a new battery from gearbest plz

Hugh
    Participant

Superstition: it used to be the case that leaving a device on a charger was hard on the battery.  I think that has been fixed by smarter charging circuitry.  But I don’t really know any of this because manufacturers don’t want to tell customers this kind of thing.

Perhaps you have a background task that is using a lot of CPU and thus causing the system to burn up more battery.  I’m not an expert Windows user, but I think “Task Manager” might show you where you what’s up.  I’m sure that there must be better tools.

https://superuser.com/questions/398342/windows-notebook-power-consumption-monitor

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password