low battery life with no battery wear

low battery life with no battery wear

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube Mix Plus low battery life with no battery wear

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Hugh.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Amit
    Participant

hello , i have been getting very low battery life for the past few days

about 2 hours 15 min to be exact while plain browsing while earlier i got about 4 hours , tablet is 10 months old. I also checked the battery through a number of software and all show full capacity and  zero battery wear . I have actually let my tablet on charging for the last month using it like a desktop but shouldn’t that bypass the battery since it was not getting used .

Any suggestions or at least a link to a new battery from gearbest plz

Hugh
    Participant

Superstition: it used to be the case that leaving a device on a charger was hard on the battery.  I think that has been fixed by smarter charging circuitry.  But I don’t really know any of this because manufacturers don’t want to tell customers this kind of thing.

Perhaps you have a background task that is using a lot of CPU and thus causing the system to burn up more battery.  I’m not an expert Windows user, but I think “Task Manager” might show you where you what’s up.  I’m sure that there must be better tools.

https://superuser.com/questions/398342/windows-notebook-power-consumption-monitor

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar