Major touch screen Issue

Major touch screen Issue

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi HiBook Discussion Major touch screen Issue

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    mayur
    Participant

In trying to rectify the Windows shut down issue i tried to reflash the bios and reflash windows. both went through without any major problems. but a new problem is here. in windows the touch screen becomes unresponsive after a few minutes of usage. after trying to solve this by reinstalling the drivers i have been unable to solve the problem. but i did find one thing. there is usually a pressure of upto 7 fingers being touched at the top of the tablet in landscape mode at the top near the camera. sometimes its not there and screen works well. but after a few minutes of usage it again comes up. this has happened after what I believe might be the problem. I had attached a mouse along with the keyboard while reinstalling windows. after that the screen has become like this. any ideas on how to solve this would be welcome. as the official Chuwi forum is not responding to my request for help. and gearbest is even worse then that.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar