Mi max 3 in stock?

Mi max 3 in stock?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Torbjørn Røstelien
    Participant

I have ordered the mi max 3 from aliexpress, but its sold out all over and i wonder if anyone would have some idea about how long it usually takes Xiaomi to stock out the mi max?

Its the 128gb of course i have orderd.

I have had both nr 1 and 2 but sold nr 2 as i was waiting for the release and in meantime i have been using the Maze alpha 4g wich is ok for the price but not even worth beeing a daily driver if you are used to a mi max 2 performance.

Thank Yu Chris as i follow you on youtube and use you as confirmation on products i order.

Now my tablet are a chuwi hi9 air and its rock solid.

Chris G
    Keymaster

Hi,

I’m also waiting on a blue 128GB Mi Max 3 as my main phone, I’m using the Mi Max 3 64GB I reviewed. But I was the 2GB more RAM and mostly the extra 64GB storage. I think it’s coming next week. But there seems to have been a delay so nobody really knows but Xiaomi.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

waspinator
    Participant

is there going to be a “global version” released soon? I was warned not to get the “global rom” version, since the sellers flash a custom version that can cause issues in the future.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar