Mi Pad 2 windows 10 flickering display

Mi Pad 2 windows 10 flickering display

TechTablets Forums Xiaomi Discussion Mi Pad Series Mi Pad 2 windows 10 flickering display

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

I’ve got my Mi Pad2 some days  ago and in the beginning everything works fine. But after two days suddenly the display begins to flicker, even in white oder bright windows. And beside the window appears a flickering shadow, it looks like another windows is opened in the background. I’ve tried to change the resolution, turn off the auto-brightness, empty the battery to lose all magnetic fields, but nothings helps.

Anyone else has the same problems? I’ve read about this issue in other forums, but they also don’t have a solution.

I believe, its not hardware problem, so maybe a driver update could help, but which one?

Chris G
    Keymaster

Please see this thread: http://techtablets.com/forum/topic/mi-pad-2-windows-screen-turns-dark-randomly/

And display the intel graphics display power savings.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

Anonymous
    Inactive

Do think, it’s the same problem?
    I’ve changed the display and device driver by windows update, and the flickering is still the same.
    My display doesn’t become black, it only flickers.
    Other have this problems too
    http://en.miui.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=237394&highlight=mi%2Bpad%2B2%2Bflickering

Andrey
    Participant

I have exactly the same issue… have you tried to reflash the ROM?

Anonymous
    Inactive

no, I don’t know which ROM is the right one. I’ve never done before a ROM flash

Andrey
    Participant

First MiPad has the same issue:

http://en.miui.com/thread-43658-3-1.html

“its a known screen fault/defect. get it replaced by the service center.”

I think, that we need to send our tablets back to the sellers…

Denis
    Participant

Does your tablet have case with magnets? I think they can cause the issue

Denis
    Participant

I also have Mooke cover. My tablet had flickering display,  and sometimes problem with waking up. I’ve reinstalled windows  and drivers with no result. Then I noticed that I also have problems with buttons. It is like home button is pressed all the time. Yesterday I took the cover off and all problems are gone.

Note: restart your tablet after you took  the cover off

TC
    Participant

I had the flickering screen on the right hand side and was using the official magnetic cover.

I tried taking taking the cover off but still had flickering, i left it off for a couple of days and the flickering has gone!

TC
    Participant

Just to confirm it is the case I put the tablet back in the case and over a few days the flickering came back. Took it out the case again and after a few days the flickering went away. Interestingly I can leave it in the case with the cover folded back and the flickering doesn’t come back so It must be something to do with the magnet.

To reiterate i’m using the official Mi pad 2 case.

Tom.

TWICE
    Participant

Hopefully nothing goes wrong with my My Pad 2 windows as I’ve just paid for it.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar