Mi Pad 2 Windows – TouchMe Gesture?

Mi Pad 2 Windows – TouchMe Gesture?

TechTablets Forums Xiaomi Discussion Mi Pad Series Mi Pad 2 Windows – TouchMe Gesture?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    ReyMatt
    Participant

Anybody tried using the TouchMe Gesture Studio app on the Mi Pad 2? I think this app is awesome to use in all my other tablets, it makes the user interface so much easier compared to any IOS or android tablet.  The problem is I can’t get this to function in my Mi Pad 2.

Chris G
    Keymaster

Never heard of that one, do you have a link and I’ll try it.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

ReyMatt
    Participant

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/touchme-gesture-studio/9wzdncrdg0l8

It works in Surface Pro 3, Dell Venue 8 & 11 Pro, Winbook TW802, Cherry Mobile Alpha Play & Teclast X98 Plus.

Chris G
    Keymaster

Just installed it and then the Touchme engine. Doesn’t seem to work, touch engine issue? Not sure.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

ReyMatt
    Participant

I agree it could be an touch engine issue. Probably incompatible with the touch screen driver? I messaged the author several times already, no response yet.

I suggest others to try it on touch screen Windows computers. I customized the gestures so that I just use 3 finger swipe down to close apps, 5 finger pinch in instead of tapping the Start button, 5 finger swipe down to hibernate, 3 finger swipe left/right to switch dexktop windows, etc. Basically any keyboard combo shortcut can be assigned to a touch screen gesture.  Aside from MS Office, it’s the only paid app I have on my computers

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password