Mi Pad 2 Windows won't wake up

Mi Pad 2 Windows won't wake up

TechTablets Forums Xiaomi Discussion Mi Pad Series Mi Pad 2 Windows won't wake up

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    ReyMatt
    Participant

I can’t start my mini tablet. I made it hibernate an 2 hours ago after charging it to 100% and now it won’t wake up no matter how long I press the power button nor any combination of it with the volume buttons. It’s SLIGHTLY WARM between the front camera and the side buttons. No LED light if I connect it with the power adapter. Shall I continue charging the tablet in case the battery got drained somehow while I wasn’t using it or unplug the adapter so it will really empty the battery and hope it resets the system?

<hr />

pasqual
    Participant

I got exactly same problem… if I wait and I hold the power buttom for 6 seconds it wakes up…

But the hibernation process starts randomly when the unit is idle

Any idea how to avoid the issue?

ReyMatt
    Participant

Mine is a different problem. It never turned on no matter how long I press the power with/without the volume buttons. It only came back to life when it apparently ran out of battery then I charged it up again. I still don’t know why it became unresponsive for a whole day…

Waking up after hibernation usually takes several seconds of pressing the power button.  Same issue on my old Dell Venue 8 Pro.

Sleep/hibernation after x minutes often doesn’t follow whatever I indicate in my power settings.

Ralston van der Schyff
    Participant

Hi Folks

just discovered, you have to hold the POWER BUTTON down for at least 15 SECONDS… then the mi logo will appear and boot up…

Richard
    Participant

I have be had the “no start/no charge led” problem about 8 times in since owning.  No combination of power & volume keys will fix it.  After a day or two it magically fixes itself and will start with just the power button.

This week it happened again and after 3 days it still wouldn’t start.  I opened the case.  It’s fairly easy after removing the 2 micro screws on on either side of the USB C port.  I didn’t have a small enough star driver, but a very small flat blade works too.  Inside, at the other end, is the motherboard under a thin plastic cover held with small philips screws.  Remove the cover; the battery connector is in the center.  Unplug the battery connector, wait a few seconds, plug it back.  The problem is fixed……………. Until the next time.

Since I expect the problem to repeat, i “nibbled” the plastic cover in the area of the battery connection.  Next time, I won’t have to remove the motherboard cover to disconnect the battery.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Arikami
    Participant
    <h1 class=”page-title”><span class=”base” data-ui-id=”page-title-wrapper”>YAFEE Multi-Color Sports Bicycle Saddle</span></h1>

https://www.arikami.com/yafee-multi-color-sports-bicycle-saddle-bcsdl001

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password