MicroSD SDXC stopped working

MicroSD SDXC stopped working

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi12 Forum MicroSD SDXC stopped working

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Bill Christiansen 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

James
    Participant

I have had a Toshiba Experian 64GB card in my Hi12 since I got it and up until yesterday it worked fine. Now I get an explanation mark on (device manager) ‘SD Storage Class Controller’. The card works perfectly as I have tested it in 2 other systems / card reader. This seems to be the same problem I had with my X98+ which also originally worked with a 64GB card (until a later update). Has anyone got any ideas or newer drivers?

James
    Participant

It also now fails to recognise my 32GB card if left in during boot. If it’s then ejected and reinserted it works 8 out of 10 times 🙁

This used to be a good tablet but without external SD support and 2 operating systems there is not very much space.

Any help would be great.

Bill Christiansen
    Participant

I have the same issue that seems to be a hardware fault with the internal card reader as it sometimes works when the card is pressed in firmly but can’t rely on it. I don’t use Windows on this tablet any more so my work-around was to reflash the tablet with 53 GB data partition and make it Android only.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password