Mini HDMI port

Mini HDMI port

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Random Username
    Participant

Hello,

Anyone got the mini HDMI port to work on Windows 10? I rarely use my Cube i7 Stylus, but I’d like to connect it to a bigger monitor when I do. Does it matter which Intel HD graphics driver I have?

Chris G
    Keymaster

Worked fine for me, the driver version wouldn’t matter. But best to have the latest updates.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX Y13, Mi Gaming Laptop (2019)
    Currently testing: ASUS ROG 2

Random Username
    Participant

What kind of drivers do you have?

fewt
    Participant

Working fine for me with Windows 10, and macOS 10.13.3.  I have the latest Intel Broadwell video driver installed in Windows 10.

Random Username
    Participant

OK, this is funny. All this time I thought it was the tablet, but it turns out the cable was broken. I hope it still got warranty.

Anyway, I still have some issues, I don’t know if I should create another thread.

fewt
    Participant

I don’t know how many i7 Stylus users are still out there, but start up a new thread detailing the problems you’re having, maybe we can help.

Random Username
    Participant

I guess I’ll start a new thread when I ‘ve got my main PC back up and running.

It’s just some small things like auto-rotate and battery stuck at 54%.

Rich Hall
    Participant

Brilliant with a 22 inch monitor and full size BT keyboard and mouse. Just plug and go. GEt good cables and adaptors.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password