Mini PC drivers problem

Mini PC drivers problem

TechTablets Forums General General Discussion Mini PC drivers problem

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Krzychu
    Participant

Hi

I bought mini pc recently reviewed on TechTablets, I installed Windows 10, everything works ok but there is one unknown device in device manager I can’t find driver for this device, I don’t even know what device it is. I ordered version with Intel i9 8950HK No Ram No Storage so there was no preinstalled OS, no drivers.

Can anyone help me find correct drivers? Perhaps someone who ordered version with storage can help, because preinstalled windows should have all drivers installed or drivers on disk. Any help appreciated.

I checked Hardware ids:

ACPI\VEN_TPS&DEV_0001
    ACPI\TPS0001
    *TPS0001

Best Regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Krzychu
    Participant

I managed to install correct driver thanks to help from Eglobal support. They sent me link to driver pack https://drive.google.com/file/d/1K3NjoUIeZUpC1HPKluOemvDZrUNdrUoK

Ff any one is interested, TPS_Firmware_Extension_Device_3_9022360 pack contains the driver

Bernd
    Participant

Thanks a lot Krzychu for the drivers!
    I can confirm all work fine and the last in the list solves the above mentioned problem.

Best regards.

Bernd

Kyrylo
    Participant

When trying to isntallĀ TPS_Firmware_Extension_Device_3_9022360 pack I have an error It’s impossible to run DPInst.exe on current operating system. Tried compatibility mode for Win 8 and 7 and it doesn’t work. Any ideas? thanks in advance.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar