Most people's hi10 experience?

Most people's hi10 experience?

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi10 Discussion Most people's hi10 experience?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Jason
    Participant

Hi all.   Just curious if most people’s experience with the machine has been problem free.   Thanks

Chris G
    Keymaster

Hi all. Just curious if most people’s experience with the machine has been problem free. Thanks

Hi, yes all good so far, apart from the tablet having trouble charging when in use with the stock charger. Everything works, the USB 3,0 port works well and powers my 1TB drive. Wifi is good, the speakers are better now with the sound equaliser disabled.

I’m just waiting for the keyboard dock now so I can finish up my review.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

Russ Dyer
    Participant

Fairly good on my end also. Ive the 64 bit model and screen is good. Using blitzwolf charger so plenty of power. WiFi was loosing internet intermittently here at work so got a USB AC adapter which works great. Have a 64gb micro SD card and 64gb USB3 drive to max out storage.

Can run VMware ad kali Linux ok.

Chris G
    Keymaster

No wifi issues here. Seems fine. Do you have the dock keyboard Russ? I’m still waiting for mine to be delivered.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:

Thijs S.
    Participant

@chris  where and how to disable that equlizer?

Greetings from Amsterdam.  (I am also still waiting for VCmail to send the docking keyboard (over a month now, just opend a dispute)

Klemen
    Participant

Hello,

I’m having a few problems with mine (64 bit win 10 and blue usb 3.0, bought on AliExpress from VC Mall):

• screen (sometimes image gests distorted when waking from sleep, sometimes touch don’t work, sometimes no picture at all and just backlight working – restarting device is necessary)
    • Startup error: map: cannot find required map name –  happens occasionally
    • sound is not very good and also when connected with external blutooth speaker the sound is sometimes breaking and not playing well
    • when connected with external USB HDD and copying a large file the tablet sometimes powers off, it seems like power failure issue

No wifi issues. I havent’t tried a microSD card and docking keyboard but my Logitech wirelles keyboard is working good.

Chris G
    Keymaster

@chris where and how to disable that equlizer? Greetings from Amsterdam. (I am also still waiting for VCmail to send the docking keyboard (over a month now, just opend a dispute)

I’ve disputed mine two and ordered else where. VC mall told me to wait 20 days moe for the keyboard to be returned to the factory for a fix or some lies. Yet they say they have 99 in stock. I’m getting sick of some of the BS Aliexpress dishes up to us buyers.

Right click the sound speaker icon in the tray, select playback devices, select speakers (Intel SST audio device (WDM) then go to properties, find and disable the equalizer under system effects.

Chris | Admin
    Next up for review:

Megaman Hertz MX
    Participant

Im very happy with my Chuwi,before I received it, I was afraid for so many negative comments, and problems of people, but received, and blue USB 3.0 port, Windows 64bit !, great, great, the only downside from my perspective is the sound volume

Chris G
    Keymaster

Im very happy with my Chuwi,before I received it, I was afraid for so many negative comments, and problems of people, but received, and blue USB 3.0 port, Windows 64bit !, great, great, the only downside from my perspective is the sound volume

Did you try the above fix? It helps the improve the sound a little.

Chris | Admin
    Next up for review:

Megaman Hertz MX
    Participant

Thanks Chris i already did the fix, but in some videos ,still reproduces a little low .

Ashraf
    Participant

@ Russ,

Tell me please the  rating of blitzwolf charger you are using(if possible purchase link).

If i use any charger with rating of 5V, 2A , area near charging place heats up. but i dont have any heating problem with chuwi supplied charger.

Any suggestion?

Ashraf
    Participant

Russ, Tell me please the  rating of blitzwolf charger you are using(if possible purchase link). If i use any charger with rating of 5V, 2A , area near charging place heats up. but i dont have any heating problem with chuwi supplied charger. Any suggestion?

Russ,

Tell me please the  rating of blitzwolf charger you are using(if possible purchase link).

If i use any charger with rating of 5V, 2A , area near charging place heats up. but i dont have any heating problem with chuwi supplied charger.

Any suggestion?

Daniel
    Participant

I bought mine Blitzwolf from banggood. Impresive peace of high quality charger. Very well made. I could not belive how quick it charged my phone. Hi10 is another story. Charging it slowly but It is charging it! So power is at least stable. No heating issues so far. On stock charger battery was 3 hours on the same percantage (under full load). Also stock charger is chinese version with that stupid adapter for EU plug whitch is health and safety hazard. I ordered EU type of charger. Link is below:

http://www.banggood.com/BlitzWolf-24W-Smart-Dual-Port-High-Speed-Desktop-Charger-With-Power3S-Tech-For-iPhone-iPad-Samsung-p-992446.html

Edit: with Hi10 (blue usb, 64 bit Os, Realtek V300) no issues whatsoever. Works like it is supposed to (knock on wood).

Wynand
    Participant

My experience so far with the Chuwi Hi10 (ordered from Banggood, received within 2 weeks) was rather solid. No issues besides the screen flickering after waking the tablet (which disappears after a while) and the tablet shutting down after multiple hours of standby (might be sleep-mode related). The sound and camera are of course pretty bad but I knew that before I got it. This is my first Chinese tablet and so far I’m rather happy with the price/quality.

I ordered a 128GB SD-card, Hi10 screen protector and the official Chuwi Hi10 keyboard from banggood, I’ll let you guys know how that goes.

Pedro
    Participant

got my tablet also on banggood i have to say excellent retailer they handle all the bios updates before i touching the device so no need to do the dirty work

My only concern and this might be windows 10 problem, i don’t like to browser with Edge (no plugins) and all the other browsers (Mozilla, Opera, Chrome, Vivaldi) they all seem sluggish no smooth scrolling, i guess hardware acceleration its not activated somehow but Edge works all fine, i upgraded the display adapter threw device manager but still the same(driver date 18-Nov-15, driver version: 20.19.15.4331). I can’t run a live ubuntu or manjaro usb so need to search more what kernel supports this chipset z8300 if there is any.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar