Most powerful surface clones?

Most powerful surface clones?

TechTablets Forums General General Discussion Most powerful surface clones?

Tagged: , , , ,

• This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Sebastian
    Participant

Hi!

I’m looking for some powerful  yet reasonably priced surface clone.

I’m photographer and that’s my main area of concern.

Now I have powerful stationary workstation, but I’m looking for new mobile computer. I have cube iWork 10 ultimate, but atom has just not enough power, so I’m using it mostly to theter images through wifi, yet even in that it’s not good as battery can’t withstand longer shoots and even plugged in it charges slower than uses battery.

On the other hand whenwi need more computing power i have my old lenovo y580, but it’s bulky, heavy  has very low quality screen and is in quite bad condition after years of lugging it around with me.

So I’m looking for alternative that would be as powerful as plausible, to be able to handle big raw files from time to time (only in special cases, my main photoshop machine is my stationary workstation, but on trips etc. To get samole images quickly), has big battery and charges quickly (no more usb 2.0 charging!) and is light and is tablet, so I can use it as screen while shooting (that’s not up to discussion, only detachable keyboards, no notebooks/laptops).

I was looking at Voyo vbook i7 plus, as it looks like everything i want and is really good priced, i don’t see it anywhere on this site. Has anyone used it?

But 8gen coffee lake U processors look great, especially like 8559U, but I don’t see any “Chinese” devices with it, and surface, or other “western” brands are out of my budget. Is there chance, anyone has any info, to get something like this voyo only updated with 4 core 8gen i7?

Thank you very much on advance for your answers.

Best regards,

Sebastian Wnęk

Chris G
    Keymaster

Voyo vbook i7 plus would be the most powerful Surface clone. I review the i5 model as the tablet is great, the keyboard is quite poor.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

Sebastian
    Participant

Thank you. So no info on upcoming 8th gen processors update?

Sebastian
    Participant

Hi!

Still no other company makes i7 2in1s? I see a lot with weaker processors but I guess there is market also for more powerful units, for people who would normally think about original Surface but for much lower price…

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello. I want to give my mother a thin chain of gold whiting davis necklace and a pendant. The width of the chains is minimal is 1 mm yes? I read on the Internet that in order for the chain not to break from the weight, you have to buy a pendant weighing two times smaller than the chain, is that so? and more, what kind of weaving or advise you to purchase a chain that would be strong and thin? and what weight should it be about? I want a length of 40 cm. I want such a short length because it’s not customary to wear chains over clothes, right? Thank you very much for the answers!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar