Motherboard and battery for sale

Motherboard and battery for sale

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube i9 Forum Motherboard and battery for sale

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Mike 6 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

call me clive
    Participant

I managed to break my display as I was trying to remove a broken digitizer. Not a very skilled operation on my part.  So, now I got a motherboard and battery (it’s not been used much at all) if anyone is interested. I don’t know how much shipping could cost, or if it is possible (lithium battery and all) but if anyone is interested let me know.

BoORD_L
    Participant

Battery condition?

What I've used and what I've got:
    TECLAST X98 AIR 3G, TECLAST X98 AIR II, TECLAST X98 PRO,CHUWI HI8, CHUWI HI12, CUBE I9

call me clive
    Participant

I can’t tell any difference from when it was new. It had a really good battery life. I haven’t used it much at all and I never let it to go to deep discharge.

Santiago
    Participant

Hello do you still have the motherboard?? are you interested in selling it?

Thanks

Santiago
    Participant

I am interested in a motherboard because recently fried mine doing a watercooling mod 🙁

Rohan Lorange
    Participant

If anyone breaks a jumper x4 screen im interested in buying the motherboards my usb ports dead on arrival

Mike
    Participant

Unfortunately my cube i9 has a motherboard issue, so I am looking for a motherboard. If someone has a spare part or even knows how can I find one, I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password