My cube i7 stylus doesn't work

My cube i7 stylus doesn't work

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums i7 Core M / i7 Stylus Discussion My cube i7 stylus doesn't work

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 3 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Valerio
    Participant

Hello to everyone. As I said, Now I can’t use my tablet unfortunatly. I bought it used some months ago and at the beginning it worked good, then it had sometimes problems with windows 10: while i was using it, it came out the window blues screen and it restarted (the same happened forma few times). After some time the situation got worst and I couldn’t nearly used it. After that I tried to chance the SSD, Also because I wanted to do it from the beginnen. So i put inside the new SSD, It was easy to open and chance it, but I had a problems to close it after that, so maybe I force it a little. Then i reinstalled window and I noticed immediatly that there were something not good, why the installation went slow and it blocked for few times. When I finisched it and I installed all the drivers, At the beginning it worked a little. Then stop, it switch on the system and I can’t do anything (only move the mouse pointer). Do you have some ideas? Many thanks for tour time

Anonymous

You point to problematic reasoning when it comes to probably malfunctioning NEW tablets….if it is new and giving you trouble, EXCHANGE IT, DONT OPEN IT and risk voiding the warranty.

Not knowing if

• there was a hardware problem already there
    • you did anything wrong during dis/re-assemblying

There is not that much one can advise you regarding the resolution of the actual problem…its not a PC with user-replaceable HW components, Tablets are moreso Units of hardware…at least for the layman…

sirdrak
    Participant

I have the exact same problem with my Cube i7 stylus, since the last two weeks. My tablet is one of the first ones, and was working great all this months. I think the blue screens are wifi related. When i start Windows on secure mode without wifi there isn’t blue screens at all. I don’t know why is this happening now, without an apparent reason, but i think this will be the famous problem of wifi and SSD interferences. I’m thinking to open the tablet and do the mod to fix it.

@vgiozo Valerio’s tablet is not new, he says he bought it used, so can be probably out of warranty.

Anonymous

Yes, I missed the “used” word there, sorry.

Have you tried re-installing the initially installed Driver-Versions (as these may be updated by Windows Update) or installing the driver-pack that is offered in the XDA forums?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/windows-8-rt/general/cube-i7-stylus-t3151563

sirdrak
    Participant

Yes, I missed the “used” word there, sorry.

Have you tried re-installing the initially installed Driver-Versions (as these may be updated by Windows Update) or installing the driver-pack that is offered in the XDA forums?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/windows-8-rt/general/cube-i7-stylus-t3151563

Yes, i did, but the problem continues exactly the same.

Anonymous

Well… The problem is surprisingly out. Everything works again without having to do anything. One of my friends with the same problem told me the same… Maybe a problem with Windows updates like the one with the microSD? Who knows…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password