My Flagship sunk

My Flagship sunk

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube iWork10 Ultimate My Flagship sunk

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Steve Droid
    Participant

Got my iwork 10 flagship couple weeks ago. Windows recently updated now it won’t boot into win10. Just a blue screen with spinning white dots. Android works fine.

Anyone know if windows can be fixed? Is it possible to get into windows recovery? if so, how?

Is my only option to flash the i15-TD (non windows pro) image? is it 64bit?

I found a link to the correct image on Cube’s site, but can’t figure out how to download (Chinese pop up isn’t translated by google)

http://pan.baidu.com/s/1bokyMjP

2Thirteen
    Participant

Not sure if it’s just my end but from what I’m seeing this link does not work. (if it is working for other please let us know!)

you should be able to install windows from scratch (will have to look at other forums as you’ll have to get into bios to be able to boot from an external device.)

without having to flash the TD image, as flashing at the moment may actually be a more tedious task due to the lack of TL image as far as I am aware.

Laura
    Participant

spam F8 before windows boot, you should get to the boot menu, from there choose “last known working configuration” and see if that solves the problem for you

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar