My Mix Plus Cube with 6500mAh battery!

My Mix Plus Cube with 6500mAh battery!

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube Mix Plus My Mix Plus Cube with 6500mAh battery!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    nicolas poupinet
    Participant

I negotiated with a battery distributor on Aliexpress. It cost 70$.
    This one.
    My contact has accepted to adapt a model of 6500mAh with the specific connector Cube.
    Unfortunately, the tablet broke down shortly after …
    There is no connection with the replacement of the battery. An error occurred after installing Windows updates, when I manually cleaned C: and it was during this operation that an error message appeared. So I can not really test the new battery, and I’m sorry! I will try the replacement of the SSD, because I can not wait to use this great tablet with finally a proper autonomy!

You can contact Mei Zhuang seller.

https://actiftech.com

Cloppy
    Participant

Hi Nicolas,

I don’t understand what went wrong and why you cannot use the battery anymore. Have you been able to fix the tablet?

SB9224
    Participant

I replace new battery 6500 mah as figure. Everything is allright. The new battery was thicker than the old one about 2 mm.. Hope that my case will be useful.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Cloppy
    Participant

So does it fit? And does it last longer?

SB9224
    Participant

A little fit ,but no problem.  Increase work hour about 30-40%(4-8hr).

Cloppy
    Participant

Thanks! Would you care sharing the vendor link?

SB9224
    Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I bought from aliexpress ,China’s Dengluck.  You will see model i8 4300mah .You must contact for 6500mah .It’s price is more than 4300mah about $10.</p>

RidvanGER
    Participant

Thank you, you made me look after something similiar.

I found a much cheaper one on aliexpress!

https://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/7-4V-Replacement-Battery-6500mAh-for-Cube-I7-Handwritten-MIX-PLUS-Tablet-PC-Accumulator-Li-Po/4431153_32941957581.html?spm=2114.12010608.0.0.7202253fflqiwQ

The next thing i want to get done is to solder more ram on the mix plus, does anyone here has experience about soldering rams off motherboards?

Is it possible for a beginner?

Thanks

Edit: the seller said its a bit thicker :/ .

same connector but size is thicker 0.8mm.

Hope it does not put to much pressure on the lcd.

SB9224
    Participant

Great price . Don’t worry about the thickness,  no problem.  It’s possible to replace the ram chip . In my opinion 4GB is suitable for cube specification .

Cloppy
    Participant

The next thing i want to get done is to solder more ram on the mix plus, does anyone here has experience about soldering rams off motherboards? Is it possible for a beginner?

Not at all. You’ll need a bga reballing station and hope that the new ram chips will work out of the box. It’s not worth the effort.

RidvanGER
    Participant

y, to dangerous and to much work. thought about to get it done by some  professionals, since they got the equipment.

but its jus to expensive.

Hope cube is gonne make new version of the cube mix plus.

Iftikhar
    Participant

Can someone explain that how to remove the battery as I assume that it must be sticked to the backside of screen from underneath with some double tape? I mean if I try to insert some card under it to remove it which side I should focus etc. How much double tape is there etc.? If someone can share the picture of bottom of battery that will be very helpful.

SB9224
    Participant

Remove it slowly . The tape is nice.  You can use it with the new battery .

chee5y
    Participant

Could it stacked up with the original battery to increase battery size. What do I have to do so? I had modded my cube with an Linx Vision 8 Pad and using it as portable gaming machine. Does anyone can help?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password