My review is now up

My review is now up

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi8 Discussion My review is now up

Tagged: ,

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Chris G
    Keymaster

Check out the review http://techtablets.com/chuwi-hi8/review/ if you’re thinking of buying this tablet. It’s worth a look up keep factors, like the screen and battery life. If you have any questions i’ll be happy to answer them.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

Nilz
    Participant

I like the review, as well as the tablet. I do have a couple of questions:
    – Can you remove either the Windows or the Android partition to use the full 32 gb with one os?
    – If so, is it easy to revert back to the original dual boot situation?
    – What is the max size microsd card it supports?
    – Is it possible to root the tablet?

I’d also like a tear down to see if the HDMI connector tabs are still on the motherboard.

On a side note: it’s Wreckfest and not Wreckfeast 😉

Chris G
    Keymaster

Hi,

You can remove Android by deleting the raw partitions and then merging them to give yourself an extra drive. Not sure if partition magic and others will let you merge it to the C drive. To give Android the whole drive you would have to flash the rom again and set the partition tablets to use the whole drive for user data.

To revert back involves flashing the Android rom and then making boot usb drivers, WINRE to reimage the Windows part.

I’ll be trying to root it soon, I will have an update on that. Kingoroot should work, if not the Chuwi Vi10 method posted in the Vi10 forum.

Whoops Wreckfest, it’s not a feast 🙂 One bad typo!

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar