Need BIOS for i15-TG

Need BIOS for i15-TG

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube iWork10 Ultimate Need BIOS for i15-TG

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Chris 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

rick
    Participant

Hi guys,

reinstalling windows 10 was a mess, as the windows files corrupted my BIOS files. I tried flashing to the bios the i15-TC version, but with any luck whatsoever. Can someone with this tablet make a dump of the BIOS chip on the tablet and send it to me?

Thanks in advance

Hans Sprungfeld
    Participant

Windows has nothing to do with bios nor does it flash any bios during its setup…. lol.

rick
    Participant

Windows has nothing to do with bios nor does it flash any bios during its setup…. lol.

Actually no, if you see EVERYWHERE in this forum you’ll hear from people that have reinstalled, or updated windows 10, then there is a BSOD, then nothing, total darkness. I’ve tried everything, from unsoldering the battery to control the connection to all the cables. Then I got the programmer, and oh boy if I am right. EVEN THE PROGRAMMER CAN’T READ ANY DATA. So..that’s that. Then, i just asked for a bios dump, not any personal comment about all this. If you have what I need, it would be kind of you to post the bios.bin file of the i15-TG. Oh yeah, don’t lol at people, pisses them off quite a bit.

rick
    Participant

Found it, here’s the file for those who need it

Chris
    Participant

Where?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password