Need g sensor and camera drivers for EZpad mini 3

Need g sensor and camera drivers for EZpad mini 3

TechTablets Forums Jumper Discussion EZPad series Need g sensor and camera drivers for EZpad mini 3

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    John Sun
    Participant

Dear Chris,

I have downloaded  the drivers you provided, and everything  but g sensors  and camera worked. I know they are not huge hinders for tablets but it would be great to have it. Thanks!

Regard,

John

John
    Participant

I just wiped and re-installed my Ezpad Mini3 with Windows 10 Annniversary Edition. I had a problem reinstalling all the drivers from the Double Driver Backup in one go. I had to re-install the wifi/bluetooth and Graphics Drivers individually. I could not get the Camera Driver to install at all.

I ended using “Driver Booster Free” and it found and installed the Camera Driver. Warning  be careful with Driver Booster Free not to just install all the other updated drivers it suggests as they don’t always work (I tried the updated Graphics and Sound Drivers but they didn’t work) – enable windows System Restore so you can roll back any changes.

Someone else in the forum had a similar problem with reinstalling the Camera Driver for the Ezpad 5s from the Double Driver backup. They got it to work by disabling Windows driver signature verification:

How to Disable Driver Signature Verification on 64-Bit Windows 8.1 or 10 (So That You Can Install Unsigned Drivers)

When recovering drivers don’t forget to also download and install the Silead touch screen driver files – they go in the c:\windows\system32\drivers folder.

Also another useful tip: I managed to boost the sound volume on the Ezpad Mini3  using Equalizer APO 64: https://sourceforge.net/projects/equalizerapo/

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar