Need help at buying a tablet

Need help at buying a tablet

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Mattos
    Participant

Hello everyone

I’m a brazilian student and i’ll be needing a good tablet for school. I’d like one that has good specs for gaming and stylus for drawning and taking notes. I live in Brasil, wich means i’ll have to pay in BRL (about 3,5 US dollars). If i get taxed, i’ll need to pay 60% more money. I’d like to know a good tablet for me with a max budget of arround 300 US dollars (1200 BRL, wich is already a lot here) . My options right now are Chuwi Hibook pro (i’d just use a capacitive stylus) and Teclast Tbook 16 power (seems like has one of the best specs at the budget). I also were looking at that Onda Obook 10 Pro, but it seems Onda is just shit. Cube i7 and Cube i9 are a little bit expensive, but if i don’t get to find anything better i think i’ll get one of them. Could someone please help me? Thanks

Michael Fisher
    Participant

Refer this guide – best tablets under $300

Christian Heller
    Participant

Hi,

I found the website Tablet kaufen (used Google translate) and really liked it.

Regards,

Christian

Jamie Brahm
    Participant

The teclast should do you fine for gaming. Nothing desktop level,  but still some decent gaming. Windows tablets do game, but not all games are compatible with the chipsets, and they often stretch the CPU/GPU/RAM/heat, so go for higher specs, check reviews.

Drawing – capacitive stylus does end up pressing quite heavy on the screen for good contact. It will destroy any screen protector with just a little sketching (I played some with illustrator and one of those). If you go that route, make sure the device you buy has a gorilla glass screen and remove the protector. It does work well enough though, you’d just want a tough screen.  Hope that helps

KevinRoss
    Participant

I believe the ASUS Zenpad S 8-inch device will be the best tablet under $300 right now. I found this tablet from here – https://omghowto.com/best-tablets-for-college.html

Alberto Medlin
    Participant

There are a lot of tablet devices that you can buy under $300 for your work, Last month I also bought one using this guide that I found on the web

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password