need help from bangood customers

need help from bangood customers

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi12 Forum need help from bangood customers

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    BoORD_L
    Participant

Hi all,

i’ve sent this email to bangood to retrieve dual boot bios:

Good morning,

i need help for my chuwi hi12 cause i’ve got issues with it.

Could you send me dual boot bios please?

Thanks in advance”.

So they’ve responsed to my anser:

“Have you placed the item chuwi hi12 on banggood.com?”

Now the problem lies on the fact i’ve buyed chuwi hi12 from fasttech.

Could someone here conitue this request ??

What I've used and what I've got:
    TECLAST X98 AIR 3G, TECLAST X98 AIR II, TECLAST X98 PRO,CHUWI HI8, CHUWI HI12, CUBE I9

alessandro
    Participant

can you tell them it is a present from your uncle and he told you it is bought from banggodd?

BoORD_L
    Participant

nice tip but i think they would ask the name of my uncle 😀

TECLAST X98 AIR 3G, TECLAST X98 AIR II, TECLAST X98 PRO,CHUWI HI8, CHUWI HI12, CUBE I9

alessandro
    Participant

tell them uncle IVAN 🙂

or tell them that he asked a collegue to buy it for him and he died last week… :))

have a try!

BoORD_L
    Participant

uhmmm , i think i don’t need to lie.

If someone here is intereseted to dual boot bios can continue this request to bangood.

Chris G
    Keymaster

I have an order number I could give you, but it doubt it will work as mine has only just shipped and it’s the dual os version.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

alessandro
    Participant

I didn’t mean to make you lie. I was just joking and it is a funny way to support your idea, which I think is awesome!

Rene
    Participant

You could also try to contact fasttech? Their support is pretty good.

BoORD_L
    Participant

i know Alessandro 😉

I will try with fasttech thanks Renee and Chris

alessandro
    Participant

I am afraid that ft will not be useful.

I asked them a couple of time last days about dual boot tablet and they seems not to have a relationship with chuwi… I am sure they have no dual boot files too…

Anonymous
    Inactive

I just emailed banggood about getting the software. I bought it from Banggood so let’s hope they can provide the software.
    When I get a useful response, I’ll let you know. 😉
    I’ll mirror it if I actually get the software or contact Chris so he can put it on his website and archive it.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I got a reply back from Banggood. They told me I could send it back to update the software?
    I think they have no software and this is just a standard kind of reply. So I don’t expect banggood to have this software.

Chris G
    Keymaster

Yeah, I don’t think they will be flashing all the Windows Hi12’s over to dual os, they haven’t got time for that! Imagine if they got 50 orders a day, that’s 50 tablets to flash and maybe brick. None of the big retailers would do that, maybe some dodgy Ali express sellers… Besides it’s been announced on the Chuwi Weibo that the Dual OS Hi12 was justed released. So it’s coming out of the factory flashed as a dual boot.

So there will be 3 models:

• First Windows 10 only
    • Second model Dual OS
    • 3rd, new hardware revision that includes stylus support of unknown brand active 256 pressure levels.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:

ohkis
    Participant

Are there any possibilities that the 2nd Dual OS model is truly an equivalent to the 3rd new version? This is because

1. BG’s in stock date of the Dual OS model is very near to the announcement on the Chuwi Weibo that the Dual OS Hi12 with stylus support has been just released.
    2. Although they say that BG sent a shipping notification of the Dual OS model to their customers, it seems that actual deliveries have not been initiated yet.
    3. Howe come the manufacturer and the seller can sell such a half-hearted device after implying a new model employing Dual OS and Stylus support with a promotional video and just a few days before its release date of the complete new version. If this is the case, it is too contemptuous, dishonest and fraudulent for all of us to understand.
    Chris G
    Keymaster

I hope you’re correct, as my BG dual OS order has already shipped. I have my PostNL tracking number.  I guess I’ll find out when my one arrives i’ll have to look in the device manager and test all my active stylus’s I have on it. Fingers crossed it will be, but I’m not too fussed as I hardly ever use them, my Ntrig Surface Pro 4 stylus is still in the box.

Chris | Admin
    Next up for review:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar