Need Jumper ezpad 6 bios.bin

Need Jumper ezpad 6 bios.bin

TechTablets Forums Jumper Discussion EZPad series Need Jumper ezpad 6 bios.bin

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Mahesh eranga madhushan
    Participant

Hi I need jumper ezpad 6 bios file I disabled all acpi modes and then it only blank screen when press esc only show “jumper logo and esc pressd” therefore I want to flash jumper ezpad bios please help me. Or anyone know fix that tel me plz.

dddaniele
    Participant

Same issue. … i changed video memory size and after reboot get black screen šŸ™ šŸ™

Someone with EZpad6 working can do a dump with Universal-BIOS-Backup-ToolKit-2.0 software??

Thanks

Jrheiffig
    Participant

ola

poxa parece que tem bastante pessoas com o mesmo problemas de drivers, bom de qualquer forma eu tenho todos os drivers do Ezpad 6 pro e o Ezpad 6s pro

segue a solucao.

https://pan.baidu.com/s/1co3FLc#list/path=%2F

Espero que ajude

X
    Participant

I just got this tablet in and can do the backup for you if you guys still need it.

Looks like a lot of people are having issues with it restoring from Windows so I’m inclined to do a Clonezilla or Ghost backup and install 10 pro. Upon boot up, I noticed there was already a profile on the Windows 10 installation with username “P”.Ā  Seemed like this was a returned unit unless they all come like that … Also whats with the kenji icon in the system tray … so far I’m not liking this install of 10. Also, how do you get to the bios ? Isn’t it F7 on boot up ? My kb isn’t working through otg :-/.

EDIT: Universal BIOS Backup Toolkit 2.0 fails and says it cannot identify the motherboard maker and errors out. Is there anything else I can try ?

Mahesh eranga madhushan
    Participant

please if you can send me a bios backup file please

X
    Participant

Look at my edit

MisterEd
    Participant

Upon boot up, I noticed there was already a profile on the Windows 10 installation with username ā€œPā€. Seemed like this was a returned unit unless they all come like that

I have the EzPad 6 Pro and it has the same profile. I had an issue with the profile where it wasn’t saving any changes I made to pinned items in the start menu. I ended up adding a new user account, promoting it to administrator and then logging into that account. Afterwards you can then use the new account to delete the default login and old profile folder. The issues I was experiencing were resolved by this process.

X
    Participant

Do you have the same weird Kenji process running in your system tray ? I want to do a fresh install, just need to get an otg hub to get into the boot menu on the bios.

MisterEd
    Participant

Do you have the same weird Kenji process running in your system tray

No, I haven’t seen that at all.

Mahesh eranga madhushan
    Participant

anyone can upload bios dump please i cloud not found it

Viar
    Participant

Works with ezpad 5s bios bin.

schuldiner6
    Participant

Can someone upload again the 5s bios the file it result not available

thanks

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar