Need Latest Firmware and bios for i15-TCL

Need Latest Firmware and bios for i15-TCL

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums Cube iWork10 Ultimate Need Latest Firmware and bios for i15-TCL

Tagged: , , , , ,

This topic contains 14 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Aleksei 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Mike
    Participant

Hi All

Where i can downdoad latest version of I15-TCL (after semptember 2016) ?

ps. i will try install allOS firmware of may 2016 and can’t start my tablet… if i boot from usb stick windows 10 – i can bdos and bootloop ((

Hans Sprungfeld
    Participant

there are non, and never will be … don’t buy a shitty cube product next time.

fREEpl
    Participant

Tested ,100% Work – Cube iWork Ulitimate/Flagship i15TCL64GB (Ram-4GB , CPU-z8300, hdd 64Gb)

bios+windows+android = “Cube iWork10 (i15-TC) 26052016”

https://drive.google.com/uc?id=0B55gm49vxGYHWWpGaEFOMXB4dFE&export=download

https://mega.nz/#!qQhUgIRb!OI33Qxzy2XqFbYgb3C86W9_xJ9AZZdPqEWI0IkbT83M

http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=1195221357&uk=288410357
    Extract password: zekw

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Mike
    Participant

thanks for answer , i will try this firmware…

i see in file my needed hardware id.

if i get good result – i wrote here.

Erick Batista
    Participant

I have the original firmware for the Cube iwork 10 TFL, I’m uploading to the onedrive, wait a bit, this firmware resolves touch and camera problems for the Cube iwork sn: i15TFL64GB ******, sorry for the bad english.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Mike
    Participant

Erik is great news, i will wait. last official cube firmware (have all forum) have date is 2016.06.05 … its so old.   people from xda-developers dump version from 2016 september, but it version not start on my tablet. im buy cube in april 2017 (after reset and update windows i have brick)

Erick Batista
    Participant

Here is the link to the Android and W10 files, these files are from the 2017 i15TFL model, it has been tested on my tablet (sn: i15TFL64GB *******). I hope these files help somebody. Sorry for my bad English.

Mike
    Participant

Thank for link Erick!!!

i download and try flashing…. but android not starting…  I think that the problem is in the bios (I had a downgrade of the bios, accidentally). If you do not mind, could you make a backup of the BIOS?

i prepare software for dump – link (use: unpack and run dump.cmd , you get file bios_backup.bin) , my mail: [email protected]

Sorry for my english, I’m from Russia 🙂

Erick Batista
    Participant

Mike, I sent the bios file to your email, my English is also bad because I’m Brazilian. ✌

Mike
    Participant

Erick big thanks, i see file , you make my day!!!  now i have work for restoring my tablet

You helped me !!! I see the required version from the file in 2017! bios id = i1d6_i15_TFL_20170105

i will be try… now making usb UEFI boot flash

Erick Batista
    Participant

I hope you can restore your tablet. Tell me if everything worked. ✌✌✌

Mike
    Participant

Erick I did it!

I was able to launch the androyd! Now I have the opportunity to install windows 10. As I thought, the cover shows the i15-tcl model … but in fact it was the i15-TFC model, which is released from the beginning of 2017, I had the imprudence to install the software for TCL And turned into a brick tablet.

Thanks to you, I managed to restore the BIOS and software from the TFL version and it started! Thanks again for responding!

ps. If you allow, I will create an instruction (by enclosing all the files received from you + TWRP) for those who made the same mistake as I did. This will quickly solve such a problem for people.

Erick Batista
    Participant

Glad the files worked, you can create the instructions without problems, I’m happy to help. o/

Mike
    Participant

Thanks, after change ,my position i can upload files for recovery i15-TFL model      (since 2017 model)

Rather, in a week everything will be ready

Aleksei
    Participant

Hello friends!
    Please share bios for i15-TFL.  [email protected]

Thank you.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password