TECLAST ISSUES,Installs,Drivers,General problems

TECLAST ISSUES,Installs,Drivers,General problems

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums General Discussion TECLAST ISSUES,Installs,Drivers,General problems

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  RESPECTitNZ 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

RESPECTitNZ
    Participant

Hi guys and girls, I have the Teclast X16 pro, Will put my experiences with this tablet, as it might help someone out, sweet, i have an issue with the driver on the teclast X16 pro, windows 10 network driver and wireless driver, after partner did a windows reset I lost all drivers, but once i have the internet driver the rest will be easy, i downloaded the double driver list, but they are all system files except a few, could anyone give me a way to install its network driver for this tablet on windows 10, or where to get the right driver etc…

the tablet is fine on android, and windows no issues, but for the life of me i cant find the right driver or install what it needs to get it working.

UPDATE………..
    I sorted it with a wireless USB adapter, it sorted all drivers, updated everything………

update…. installed win 10 pro, lost wireless,still no sound,all drives in device manager looks ok, and now it wont update windows update 1709, something wrong etc every time…

UPDATE………. i got a cloudnet virus and it destroyed my windows 10 pro, would not boot to windows, without blue screen every time….. android worked fine, windows was dead…
    after 1-2 hours i managed to sort it, after selecting windows hit delete..
    1/ select Windows 10 (highlight only) not win fastboot, press F8 i think for advance options( read on screen)

2/ now in advanced safe mode options select repair my computer, then troubleshoot, reset PC, TOTAL CLEAN was my only option no important files were on my tablet, so full clean option, deleted all TPM keys etc( which helped a lot), i kept nothing, keep files was available.

3/ After install, its been awesome, all devices are fine, all updated no fails no issues bar my sound, i will keep looking at that issue, no playback device is there but two drivers are installed and are working fine so driver report says,……
    !/ ES8316 Audcodec device
    2/ intel SST Audio device

FIXED clean installed both drivers and it fixed issue, sound again………

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password