New A5C6 Dual Bios Update (fix camera in android and windows)

New A5C6 Dual Bios Update (fix camera in android and windows)

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X98 Plus Discussion New A5C6 Dual Bios Update (fix camera in android and windows)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    David
    Participant

Hi, teclast today released a bios update that fix the camera problem in android and windows. I flashed it and works perfectly but sd cards problems persist.

Put update_win folder in C: and run as administratos update_win.bat to flash it.

Link: https://mega.nz/#!E5xxRQbL!DyDeQBsOVW3QPHI_jpxkK33L6Eytq5KqUDzCtXxMjlo

yoandme2
    Participant

Wonder if this will work for the A5C8 or is the bios too different.  Other bios updates I have tried haven’t helped with the windows camera not working problem.

gregg
    Participant

I had problem with windows camera. My windows camera picture worked, but the video recording did not work. I was getting error “0xa00F425d something wrong see if it is connected” I was using driver version 07/08/2015  8,8,9,468. I download and installed driver 21.10586.6069.2007 now the camera and video work perfectly.

yoandme2
    Participant

I had problem with windows camera. My windows camera picture worked, but the video recording did not work. I was getting error “0xa00F425d something wrong see if it is connected” I was using driver version 07/08/2015 8,8,9,468. I download and installed driver 21.10586.6069.2007 now the camera and video work perfectly.

Gregg – can I ask where you got the new driver

gregg
    Participant

SOFTPEDIA.COM–Intel AVStream Camera Driver 21.10586.6069.2007  for windows 10 64-bit

my tablet has not been flashed or rooted I only updated windows
    <h1 class=”hsz28 mgtop_20″></h1>

gregg
    Participant

This is gibberish{<h1 class=”hsz28 mgtop_20″></h1>}

Andrea
    Participant

Ok for me!

Виталий Гарт
    Participant

Guys who have updated the BIOS you can confirm the camera in Android and Windows, as well as an SD memory card 64 GB more. in both OS. Is there a memory card in Windows, after reboot the BIOS by default?

Leo
    Participant

@gregg

SOFTPEDIA.COM–Intel AVStream Camera Driver 21.10586.6069.2007 for windows 10 64-bit my tablet has not been flashed or rooted I only updated windows <h1 class=”hsz28 mgtop_20″></h1>

Hi gregg,

This new driver did the job. Camera is now fully operational with both pictures and video.

Only the recorded sound is very weak. But never the less thank you very much.

Виталий Гарт
    Participant

Привет, Teclast сегодня выпустила обновление биос, что решить эту проблему камеры в Android и Windows. Я блеснул его и отлично работает, но карт памяти SD проблемы сохраняются. Поместите update_win папку в C: и работать как administratos update_win.bat перепрошить его. Ссылка: https://mega.nz/#!E5xxRQbL!DyDeQBsOVW3QPHI_jpxkK33L6Eytq5KqUDzCtXxMjlo

David have you updated the BIOS? You can confirm the camera in Android and Windows, and SD memory cards 64 GB and larger in both OS. Does the memory card in Windows after rebooting the BIOS by default?

David
    Participant

Привет, Teclast сегодня выпустила обновление биос, что решить эту проблему камеры в Android и Windows. Я блеснул его и отлично работает, но карт памяти SD проблемы сохраняются. Поместите update_win папку в C: и работать как administratos update_win.bat перепрошить его. Ссылка: https://mega.nz/#!E5xxRQbL!DyDeQBsOVW3QPHI_jpxkK33L6Eytq5KqUDzCtXxMjlo

David have you updated the BIOS? You can confirm the camera in Android and Windows, and SD memory cards 64 GB and larger in both OS. Does the memory card in Windows after rebooting the BIOS by default?

Look at first post. i said that i flashed it and camera works, but my 64gb samsung evo+ doesn’t work even if i restore defaults in bios.

calhaus
    Participant

I briked my tablet with this one!! :/

Runned that and at some point it got stuck at 85% so i had to close it and run it again. But the next times i’ve tryed the shell was red and giving an error and telling me i did not have admin rights, (but i’ve always runned it in admin mode).

Now, when i turn on my tablet it gets stuck on the teclast logo.

I can go to the bios, but i can’t do any thing, can run it in dnx mode or run a winpe pen with windows.

Anyone has a solution? To flash the bios, maybe a way to start a shell or something? So i can try to flash the bios bin file in other way?

(or do i have to buy a programmer and open the tablet? :/

Виталий Гарт
    Participant

David, get this driver http://techtablets.com/forum/topic/reading-sdxc-card/page/13/#post-31895I have to with this driver.

David
    Participant

hell was red and giving an error and telling me i did not have admin rights, (but i’ve always runned it in admin mode).

I tried that driver but it doesn’t work for me. I installed the old windows 8.1 driver that limits speed but always work.

Виталий Гарт
    Participant

Я попробовал этот драйвер, но он не работает для меня. Я установил старые окна 8.1 драйвер, который ограничивает скорость, но всегда работает.

What version of driver you installed? Can be more precise. You still managed to run the memory card SD in Windows, with the old driver ?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar