New Hi12 doesn´t charge in Win10

New Hi12 doesn´t charge in Win10

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi12 Forum New Hi12 doesn´t charge in Win10

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Bjorn Muller
    Participant

I have just received my Hi 12 from the Banggood sale. There is a problem with charging. Charging works in Android (although slow), but not at all in Windows. The battery icon is flashing charging on and off every 2 seconds and when the charging icon is displayed, there is a text saying it is not. Also, during the “charging on” period, brightness is jumping to 100%, which makes the screen flicker all the time (unless you set normal brightness to 100% as well).

Has anyone a clue on what the problem could be? Since it works in Android, it shouldn´t be a hardware problem.

NEW DISCOVERY: It turns out that touch control does not work during boot up. It means that I cannot use the boot selector to choose the operating  system. It always boots to the last system. If that is not what I want, I have to change it from inside the system. Anyone else has this problem? I will post this problem separately as well.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar