New HiBook BIOS fixes Wifi – May 18, 2016

New HiBook BIOS fixes Wifi – May 18, 2016

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi HiBook Discussion New HiBook BIOS fixes Wifi – May 18, 2016

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 34 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of FlowBax FlowBax 1 day, 12 hours ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Arteme
    Arteme
    Participant

i dont see any image on screen after bios update, how to fix it?

Profile photo of Aleks
    Aleks
    Participant

I bricked mine. Black screen only. and i did fixed.

Download this bios

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sbjxnae5rzzg2mm/HiBook%20BIOS.rar?dl=0

Now copy content of folder on usb stick (format first and volume write WINPE)

Now remember,when you start tablet you will be blinded and steps you will do will be next.

Open tablet and start tap F7 and tap it for some time to be sure you will end up in bios settings.

now you have tap DOWN ARROW on keyboard TWO TIMES and press enter.

Now wait ( took me more then 5min in feeling nothing happening)until you will see chuwi logo appear on screen and after that turn tablet off and on again,let it do his things,logo will appear and disappear couple of times but then you will log in back to windos.

I hope it will be helpfull for some of you and sorry for bad English.

Good luck!

Profile photo of Galebourn
    Galebourn
    Participant

I bricked mine. Black screen only. and i did fixed. Download this bios https://www.dropbox.com/s/sbjxnae5rzzg2mm/HiBook%20BIOS.rar?dl=0 Now copy content of folder on usb stick (format first and volume write WINPE) Now remember,when you start tablet you will be blinded and steps you will do will be next. Open tablet and start tap F7 and tap it for some time to be sure you will end up in bios settings. now you have tap DOWN ARROW on keyboard TWO TIMES and press enter. Now wait ( took me more then 5min in feeling nothing happening)until you will see chuwi logo appear on screen and after that turn tablet off and on again,let it do his things,logo will appear and disappear couple of times but then you will log in back to windos. I hope it will be helpfull for some of you and sorry for bad English. Good luck!

Thank you very much, I could need a fix like that right now.

Would you mind uploading it somewhere else, though?

The Dropbox link says “This account’s links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!”

Profile photo of Paul Gadsdon
    Paul Gadsdon
    Participant

I downloaded that bios file and it is time stamped 20/03/16 anyone know if there is a later one??

Cheers

Profile photo of FlowBax
    FlowBax
    Participant

Can someone upload the latest Bios here please? I have tried to get it from few places but the links are down or the file has been deleted. Thanks in advance.

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password