New IFIVE MINI 4S firmware 1.1.7c

New IFIVE MINI 4S firmware 1.1.7c

TechTablets Forums General General Discussion New IFIVE MINI 4S firmware 1.1.7c

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  stephendt 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Felipe
    Participant

Good Morning!

I noticed that there is a new version for fnf ifive mini 4s.
    when accessing the fnf site I found a new ifive_mini_4S_US_1.1.7C_20180110 version.

Has anyone updated or know where to find the differences?

Is it also possible to update the IFIVE page of techtablets informing the new version?

Chris G
    Keymaster

Been a while since I checked and I still have my Mini 4S also so I will test it, thanks for the info. I will post in the Mini 4S section about this update. Have you tested it? Do you know what it changes or fixes?

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: Teclast X6 Pro, X4 and UMIDIGI S3 Pro
    Currently testing: FIMI X8 SE 4k drone, Chuwi Lapbook Pro & 2 x Lenovo laptops ๐Ÿ™‚

Chris G
    Keymaster

@fe-27 Do you have a download link pleaseย I can’t find it and my bookmark of it ๐Ÿ™

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Currently testing: FIMI X8 SE 4k drone, Chuwi Lapbook Pro & 2 x Lenovo laptops ๐Ÿ™‚

Felipe
    Participant

Hi Chris!

Thi update does not fit my serial (BCM10BF0…/ 1.0.8.W). independent, I questioned about the new version for fnf support and the response was:

“Hello, this firmware version has mainly optimized stability and fixed some known issues. If the SN number of your machine is: CCM10BF, you can use this firmware”

Fnf support:

en.5-fnf.com/rom/index?Id=25

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Chris G
    Keymaster

Thanks, doesn’t fit mine either as mine begins with a B the serial number. So I can’t test it.

Chris | Admin
    Next up for review:

doron
    Participant

hi

from where can i download the 1.1.7c file for my tablet?

thanks

stephendt
    Participant

The FNF website appears to be down – I found this on a OneDrive folder by browsing their site using archive.org

onedrive dot live dot com/?authkey=%21AOvUhb8YfVeXcAc&id=6CA9A8B40797FDC2%21123&cid=6CA9A8B40797FDC2

Has all the firmwares in there. If the link goes down just PM me, I plan to keep a copy of the latest version on my server indefinitely. That said, I tried all ROMs on my device and none of them fixed the issue of my system crashing and randomly rebooting, so I have to retire it, which is a real shame considering that I have not really had a chance to use it.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password