NEW Teclast 2-1 for 2020? Some rumors here?

NEW Teclast 2-1 for 2020? Some rumors here?

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums General Discussion NEW Teclast 2-1 for 2020? Some rumors here?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Francesco
    Participant

Hello,

I would like to buy the Teclast F5 but, right now, it’s a bit old. I mean, we are on the end of 2020, and it is more that 1 years old. The CPU is old too and we see new portable laptop with 16GB and new CPU (e.g. GDP P2 MAX and Magic Ben Mag1). <span id=”productTitle” class=”a-size-large”></span>

I like very much Magic Ben Mag1 (full size USB 3, back-light keyboard, 16 GB DDR4, new M3-8100), something that I would like to see in the next 2-1 Teclast, even with increase of price (499 euro could be ok). Of course, 8.9 inches are a stupid size: too small to do everything. I know well because I have a Samsung Tab S 8.4 by three years and I tried to use it for some simple office task… it’s too small!!

Anyway, do you know if some new Teaclast 2-1 are near to be lunched?

Thanks you ^_^

Chris G
    Keymaster

Hi, the only new model I know of this the 2019 December launch of the Teclast M16 and F6 Plus 2-in-1 13.3″ laptop but it’s a Celeron N4100.

I hope we have a new 10th gen Core M3 or similar laptops or 2-in-1 tablets for 2020.

And also I want to review the GDP P2 Max or Magic Ben Mag1. Just asking around if Banggood or Gearbest can offer me a nice discount coupon if I buy and review it linking to their websites. I like the look of them expect 11.6 or even 10.1″ would have been better I feel than 8.9″. Hell, I use the Galaxy Tab S6 for Chrome, docs, NetFlix, Amazon prime video and even a bit of mobile gaming. I’m writing on it now and find 10.5 inches too small but the plus side is the weight and size is perfect for traveling. I’m mostly using it as it can edit 4k 100mbps files with easy whereas the Core M3-8100Y even with 16GB of RAM stutters a bit and is choppy editing 4k files.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

Francesco
    Participant

Hi Chris 1 Wow.. you answered me. I adore your video!!! I watch you.. I don’t know.. million times!!!  (^___^)

Again Celeron N4100?? Uff…  I hope too for a new gen of M3… I think that I will wait some months…

After reading a lot, I think Magic Ben Mag1 is better:

• back-light keyboard ( soooo important)
    • more keys (1 row more!)
    • Better weight balance
    • two heatpipes!!! (GPD P2 MAX has only one)

But, as you told, 8.9 is too small ( I have Samsung TAB S 8.4 and it’s almost impossible to “work”).

Also, why not to make the screen 360!???

Chris G
    Keymaster

Next year for the next-gen Intel chips and hopefully finally someone uses some AMD chips!

The Magic Ben Mag1 definitely looks the best, the dual heat pipes should help as the Chuwi Minibook Core M3-8100Y I have hit 94 degrees C and that was only using an 8W TDP. So the more cooling the better.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password