NEW: Touchpad driver for Linux (Ezbook 3 Pro, Yepo 737, n others?)

NEW: Touchpad driver for Linux (Ezbook 3 Pro, Yepo 737, n others?)

TechTablets Forums Jumper Discussion EZBook series NEW: Touchpad driver for Linux (Ezbook 3 Pro, Yepo 737, n others?)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Brad
    Participant

If you have a non functional touchpad on Linux this might fix it for you.
    New driver available built on kernel 4.17, presumably will be rolled into 4.18.

An EZbook 3 Pro user verifies on the Manjaro forum that a new kernel patch fixes the problem on his notebook. So lets hope it also works on the X4.
    “Hi philm!
    I update mirror to unstable branch and then linux417 4.17.11-1 showed up to pamac so I installed and solved one and for good touchpad bug on ezbook 3 pro!!
    Thank you very much!!”

Brad
    Participant

Here’s another guy saying same for a kernel built for Ubuntu and a Yepo 737 (same as EZbook 3 Pro I think)…

I have a Yepo 737A and just installed the modified kernel

Kai-Heng Feng (kaihengfeng) wrote on 2018-05-24: #162
    Of course. Here’s the Kernel:
    https://people.canonical.com/~khfeng/lp1728244-testing/

Touchpad is working great! Mouse movement works, corners for left and right click worked.

I attached (after boot) an external USB-mouse: that one is working great as well, no problems, no problems with mouse pad while external mouse is attached, no lag or what so ever.

Great work, thanks a lot. That makes the finally a great cheap Linux computer.

DD
    Participant

i am using ubuntu budgie on 5.0.0.15 offical kernal, my trackpad is TERRIBLE… very inaccurate

-----------

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar