No Rotation on my Cube i7 Stylus

No Rotation on my Cube i7 Stylus

TechTablets Forums Cube Forums General Discussion No Rotation on my Cube i7 Stylus

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Stefan Mettenbrink
    Participant

I have change the 64GB SSD (from my Cube i7 Stylus) by a 256GB SSD. After some troubel with cloning the SSD I reinstall Win 8.1 pro. Then I Install the drivers from the techtablet download side. Now all seams to work properly.

Today I realize, that the rotation does not work. If I rotate my tablet by 90 degree nothing happens.

Has anybody an idea why?

greetings from germany, Stefan

Teera
    Participant

Can you try install win 10? it may solve the problem. You can find the necessary info. for win 10 driver from xda forum.

Stefan Mettenbrink
    Participant

That’s not what I need. The Cube i7 Stylus has to rotate the screen by turning the tablet.

I think there is a problem with the sensors. In the d<span id=”result_box” class=”short_text” lang=”en”><span class=”hps”>evice manager all hardware seams to be OK, but in the properties I can’t find “Allow automatic screen rotation” (I don’t know the correkt englisch translation). It wasn’t shown.</span></span>

http://www.deskmodder.de/wiki/index.php?title=Datei:Automatisches-drehen-des-bildschirms-aktivieren-windows-8.1.jpg

Any ideas?

Greetings from germany, Stefan.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar