Not a chinese tablet but I would love a Techtablets review on the new Surface go

Not a chinese tablet but I would love a Techtablets review on the new Surface go

TechTablets Forums General General Discussion Not a chinese tablet but I would love a Techtablets review on the new Surface go

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    David
    Participant

Looks interesting:

• Intel Pentium Gold 4415Y
    • Intel HD Graphics 615
    • 3:2 aspect ratio display (1800 x 1200 pixel resolution)
    • USB-C 3.1 port
    • 4gb or 8gb of ram
    • 64 GB EMMC or 128gb SSD (is there an M.2 port on the cheaper version?)
    • $399 base model

Anyone else interested?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Lubca
    Participant

I think that they are trying to compete with chinese brand for that price…

But if some chinese manufacture made a tablet with same specs or just Alldocube add ssd disk to their knote5, the Surface Go will not be the competitioner…

David
    Participant

I think that they are trying to compete with chinese brand for that price… But if some chinese manufacture made a tablet with same specs or just Alldocube add ssd disk to their knote5, the Surface Go will not be the competitioner…

The Knot5 is running a Celeron N4100 Gemini Lake rather than the more interesting I feel Pentium 4415y based on Kaby Lake its similar to the Core m3 7Y30.

Its similar kinda to the Mix Plus 2 but with a better screen and hopefully better stock cooling

Chris G
    Keymaster

I would love to review it. I have emailed the Microsoft press agency that handles review units. But no reply from them yet looks doubtful.

Knote 5 unboxing hands-on video should be coming soon.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

David
    Participant

I would love to review it. I have emailed the Microsoft press agency that handles review units. But no reply from them yet looks doubtful. Knote 5 unboxing hands-on video should be coming soon.

Pity problem is that most of the big youtube reviewers will do a 4min video and cover very little in terms of thermals, gaming and in depth performance metrics.

pierro78
    Participant

hey folks !

I am looking at the surface go 2 … I like it but it’s very expensive in France with its core m3 and only 128gb of ssd. there are smaller chinese 11″ tablets on banggood but it looks like they are all 16/9 and I don’t like this screen ratio …

did you folks find some more “squareish” “small” chinese tablets that could compete with surface go ???

thank you !

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password