Now In Stock at Bang Good

Now In Stock at Bang Good

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums X98 Pro Forum Now In Stock at Bang Good

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    William
    Participant

the X98 Pro is now in stock at banggood, and they also have a 10% off discount code if you order through the mobile phone app.

i’ve just ordered one, and used the discount code to pay for the quickest shipping method, so it should arrive in the next week.

i’ll post up the temps and benchmarks once it arrives, to see if it has the same issue as the chinese only version.

Chris G
    Keymaster

Hi, great. Be interesting to see. I have ordered a X98 Pro Int’l version. I have quit my review of the X98 Pro Chinese version as I think my non-factory Win 10 image could be causing some of these issues. I have noticed in the task manager system and system interrupts causing high CPU load at times, it doesn’t seem normal to me.

I have a X98 Pro from the English batch order with DHL shipping I hope to get it next week.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

Dirkblaster
    Participant

Honesty Team on Aliexpress have gone radio silent since last week when they claimed my preorder would be shipping “in two days”. I’ve got 1.5 days left before the order auto-cancels but was wondering about just cancelling the order and reordering through Banggood with their 6-9 business day processing + shipping time.

I have a trip coming up at the end of September and was hoping to have the tablet well before then but this is starting to cut it pretty tight if Banggood have a delay.

William
    Participant

i just got a message from Honesty Team a few hours ago,  turns out its not a 2nd “model” coming out in september, its that they’re out of stock currently, and are awaiting their next shipment of stock, which will arrive early september.

banggood have a 10% discount going at the moment too if you order through the app

Dirkblaster
    Participant

Speak of the devil, just received a shipping notification SMS from DHL, but whoever is managing the Aliexpress page hasn’t changed the status to shipped. Maybe they’re swamped

Chris G
    Keymaster

Mine I ordered hasn’t shipped yet, the seller is stalling asking for my full name and address (again). I think there is a delay on the 2nd batch for sure. Hopefully addressing the heat issues mine has.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:

William
    Participant

Turns out banggood don’t Actually have it in stock at the moment.

I messaged them about it, and they said it’s just passed their testing, whatever that means, and will be restocked in 1-3 days.

Chris G
    Keymaster

I just hope this batch is good doesn’t have the thermal issues mine has! I might order one if my stupid Aliexpress seller does ship the damn tablet on Monday, they told me they have stock but still haven’t sent it. I ordered a week ago now. I’m getting so tired of Aliexpress sellers lying about stock to just get your order & $$$.

Chris | Admin
    Next up for review:

William
    Participant

banggood have now updated their website to say that they are expecting the stock shortly, and expected dispatch date is within 1-3 days.

so with any luck, it’ll turn up in the next 10 days 😀

rich t
    Participant

Ha-ha, William. Your right. I just ordered one last night. Hoping it’s shipped out within a week, but who knows????

William
    Participant

My order was just shipped a couple of hours ago with EMS express shipping.  So should get it in the 7 days  😀

@Chris
    I’ll check out the temps and run a couple of benchmarks of the gpu and cpu and the mmc drive as soon as it rocks up 🙂

Chris G
    Keymaster

@willba4 Great, good to hear they now have stock and are shipping them out. I’m still waiting for my Ali Express seller to send mine with DHL, if its not sent on Monday I will cancel and get it will Banggood.com

I’m not happy with the heat and battery life. Hopefully, it’s just my unit!

Chris | Admin
    Next up for review:

William
    Participant

according to my tracking information, my X98 pro is being sent with DHL 😀

the shipment type on the flytoexpress website, shows up as being HKDHL.  so should arrive in a few days with any luck 😀

huggy
    Participant

Hello,

I’m new her and ver interested on the Pro version.

Chris, could you please di me a favour and test, if itunes is running on it ?

Have seen your heat mod, maybe a some (100…) 1mm holes in the backcover

will help to cool it better.

Did you face the overheating also during video, music and/or normal office working ?

best regards huggy

Chris G
    Keymaster

Hi, yes Itunes runs. Holes might help let heat escape, but I’m not going to go that far with my mods 🙂

It got to 80 degrees viewing youtube 1080p videos before my mod. So it still gets hot with normal use, Teclast have released the official drivers pack, I’ve installed and updated my 98 Pro and the review will be online today I hope. I will later revisit it if the Int’l version corrects any of my issues.

Chris | Admin
    Next up for review:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar