oBook Pro The same as oBook 11 Pro?

oBook Pro The same as oBook 11 Pro?

TechTablets Forums Onda Forums oBook Series oBook Pro The same as oBook 11 Pro?

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Alexander
    Participant

I found a Preorder tablet on GearBest named Onda oBook Pro.

http://www.gearbest.com/laptops/pp_638787.html  Do you think it is the same as oBook 11 Pro? There is nothing additional in that name, no 10, 11 or 12 just oBook Pro.

PS: Is there a big difference between oBook 11 Pro and Cube Mix Plus?

Chris G
    Keymaster

No, I think they just made an error in the listing. Looks exactly the same to me. I’ll be reviewing this one in about two weeks.

No big difference to the Mix Plus, just this has a full USB port on it but a smaller battery. However, if you want a good stylus the Mix Plus has WACOM, and the Onda oBook 11 Pro just a rubbish crap non-pressure level stylus that’s useless.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

Alexander
    Participant

Thanks for the info. I think I go for the Mix Plus then. I know the Wacom pens. My current tablet is a Galaxy Note 8.0 (GT N5110) an old flagship model of Samsung with a build in digitizer pen from Wacom with 1024 pressure points.

One negative point is the higher weight of the Mix Plus. The oBook Pro is listed there with 0.540kg and the Mix Plus with 0.700kg or 0.800kg.

Well lets see when the Mix Plus is on sale again.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Wrong thread

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar