"Official" Information about Chuwi Hi10

"Official" Information about Chuwi Hi10

TechTablets Forums Chuwi Forums Chuwi Hi10 Discussion "Official" Information about Chuwi Hi10

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Thijs S.
    Participant

Thought I would share my current observations on webcontact, websites and fora on Chuwi’s chinese website after I bought the Chuwi Hi10 with docking keyboard on Aliexpress (Black Friday).

Images below contain the following information :

1-Mail contact with Chuwi officials about the current x64 issue, there are some tablets in the running x86 bits.:
    2-Contact about the website getting a international overhaul in the near future (3 weeks) :
    3-Also I think we will all get a free screen protector because of the troubles last weeks(since black Friday really):
    4-Most updated x64 tablets ETA at VC mail is Tuesday-Wednesday next week. (Estimated time of departure 1/2 day after):

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Thijs S.
    Participant

Please share your findings below.

Tomas
    Participant

I wrote tho VC Mall few days ago, if I have my tablet before Christmas. They wrote me, that maybe – see attachement

I wrote them on friday 11 December on chat and they wrote me, that they will send it during weekend 12-13 December. I wrote them message on sunday, 13 December when they will send it via DHL, but still no answer :-/

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Anthony Tu Pham
    Participant

Yeah, they left me hanging as well.

I asked if it will arrive before Christmas, and they said nothing.

Then I asked them if it will arrive 5-7 days since I paid for the dhl and they said,

“It is stuck in shenzen customs” and they don’t know when they will depart from customs..,.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar