OFFICIAL RELEASE PHOENIX OS & REMIX OS For Teclast Tbook 10 S

OFFICIAL RELEASE PHOENIX OS & REMIX OS For Teclast Tbook 10 S

TechTablets Forums Teclast Forums Tbook Series OFFICIAL RELEASE PHOENIX OS & REMIX OS For Teclast Tbook 10 S

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Bogdan Joita
    Participant

Hi everyone,

For those who want to test Phoenix OS or Remix OS you can download the files from: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BzA2-jozKwkrR3ZnLWRrR2t3QW8?usp=sharing

Personally I tested both, it works, but I still have the same issues with SD card as in official ROM.

Regards

machetekills
    Participant

Thanks, I’m porting them for B6N2
    I’ll make it Root, busybox, init_d, addon_d.

Steven Robertson
    Participant

Would we be able to use this on just the Tbook T10?

Bogdan Joita
    Participant

Hi,

It’s posibile to work, but I can’t test it. I have Tbook 10S.

Before this one I tested Remix OS made for Tbook 10 – and it work also on T10S.

If you want to try it fot T10, here is the link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BzA2-jozKwkrMHFYOVVQNXdfMnM?usp=sharing

Steven Robertson
    Participant

No probs, Bogdan, thanks for the link. will give it a try once i get home as im currently at my wokr offshore.

Lawrence Patricio
    Participant

Hi everyone, For those who want to test Phoenix OS or Remix OS you can download the files from: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BzA2-jozKwkrR3ZnLWRrR2t3QW8?usp=sharing Personally I tested both, it works, but I still have the same issues with SD card as in official ROM. Regards

This is interesting. What’s the version number of Phoenix OS?

Felix
    Participant

I see you were able to install the os, but when I try to install it via the intel tool and fastboot it does not detect my tbook 10s. Can you please help me?

Bogdan Joita
    Participant

Hi,

You should make a clean install, but be aware that  you should reinstall windows after.

Copy the file on an FAT 32 USB stick and launch installer from BIOS. (see the tutorial already posted on site about how to install Android from BIOS)

Best Regards,

Bogdan

Vathorg
    Participant

have you got any manual to do this?

Sk
    Participant

ust gotten a teclast tbook 16 power (M6F8) and I mistakenly format the android partition on window 10. Unfortunately I could not enter the android os again and I wanted to restore so I downloaded phone flash and the (M5F8) firmware and follow the instructions and it was successful on installation. After this I observed that I cannot boot into windows again and have tried every option even to create and boot from usb I got stop message. Secondly what I discover was that on the bios boot menu there was no windows boot manager pls what can I do to get this resolved thanks.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar