Onda V 919 Air dual boot big problem

Onda V 919 Air dual boot big problem

TechTablets Forums Onda Forums Onda v919 Air CH / Air 3G Discussion Onda V 919 Air dual boot big problem

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Giuseppe
    Participant

Hi guys, i have a big problem, unfortunatly I format all and I can’t install nothing, I went to Tablet repair agency but they told me they can’t do nothing because is really rare problem. Now when i turn on my tablet i see this (watch photo).

Help me please :o

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    KK LEUNG
    Participant

Can you change it to boot from USB?   If so, you may try using the OTG with USB Flash to reinstall.

Dean Abrassart
    Participant

Dear V919 owners – do not waste any more of your valuable time trying to fix this inferior product.  Accept the fact you made a bad purchase and never buy another ONDA product again.  I have solved my issue, see the attached picture.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Chris G
    Keymaster

Now you’ll understand why I don’t review Onda products here normally. They are the worse in terms of quality.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password