Onda v116w Core M Issues and possible fixes (Post here)

Onda v116w Core M Issues and possible fixes (Post here)

TechTablets Forums Onda Forums Onda v116w Core M Discussion Onda v116w Core M Issues and possible fixes (Post here)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Chris G
    Keymaster

So far there are a few issues that need to be address on the Onda V116w Core M, with fixes. I’ll update this thread when solutions are found or workarounds.

Problem: Wifi disconnections and speed issues.
    Possible Solution: Try a newer updated Realtek wifi and Bt drvier – http://techtablets.com/download/Atom%20Z3700%20Series%20Latest%20Windows%20drivers/Realtek_Wifi_3007.10.1031.2014_2014.11.21.zip

Also disable BT might help if you don’t need Bluetooth of course.

Problem: Touchscreen is not very sensitive or responsive.
    Possible Solution:

See this guide to increase the screen responce – http://www.isunshare.com/windows-8/speed-up-touch-screen-response-in-windows-8-8.1.html

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

Avtar Sagoo
    Participant

Going from chinese to english

I’ve started a new thread for this as I’ve not yet found a solution.
    Check it out http://techtablets.com/forums/topic/trying-to-get-english-windows/

Avtar Sagoo
    Participant

My machine is running fine now since the fresh install and is now full English.
    I have noticed one little niggle that I’m not happy about. Screen auto rotation doesn’t work. I can’t figure out why. I’ve been to the depths of searches on the net and can’t find a solution. Maybe an issue with display/accelerometer drivers?

Chris G
    Keymaster

My screen rotation works, sometimes a bit slow but defiantly working. did you install the driver? Maybe reinstall it?

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:

Anonymous
    Inactive
    Shaun Collins
    Participant

Can anyone confirm that the Core M version support full 64bit windows?

Bios is not limited to 32bit

Can anyone confirm if still have touch sensitivity issues?

Chris G
    Keymaster

My unit was 64bit full 4GB of Ram useable.

Chris | Admin
    Next up for review:

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar