Onda V820w can't boot either windows or android

Onda V820w can't boot either windows or android

TechTablets Forums Onda Forums Onda General Discussion Onda V820w can't boot either windows or android

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Gloria
    Participant

Hello everyone

I have a problem with my Onda V820w it was working well,  I was able to switch between windows and android, but then one day suddenly, while working in windows appeared this blue window saying “Recovery, It looks like windows didn’t loaded correctly” and you had to restart the tablet or see the “advanced repair options” but then after trying the restart just worked once, I was able to get into windows and then, after some minutes working, it happened like 3 times until the tablet was unable to start windows again. I could work just in android but after trying to make the hard reset, the tablet was unable to boot either windows or android.

The tablet can be turned on, but it just stay in the “onda” screen and it seems like is trying to access to one of the systems but, it just restart itself over and over again and stays in the “onda” screen.

So I don’t know how to fix it I’m really tired of search in forums or tutorials but the only forums that I can find are in chinese and also the firmware or Bios are difficult to find because they are in chinese web pages. Even here in techtablets I was looking for the firmware of this tablet and is not here.

So I’m desperatly trying to fix it but I can’t find any good video or forum where someone can explain clearly what can I do, either is for a different tablet or just for tablets with android, or just tablets with windows, so I’m really tired of this I have weeks looking and nothing, I need your help!!

Please if someone can upload the firmware or share with me a good video where I can find the answer for this specific tablet I would really appreciate it.

The version of my Bios is the V3

Thank you so much if someone can help me!!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar