Onda v919 Air 3g Bios Flashing via DNX

Onda v919 Air 3g Bios Flashing via DNX

TechTablets Forums Onda Forums Onda v919 Air CH / Air 3G Discussion Onda v919 Air 3g Bios Flashing via DNX

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Juan
    Participant

Hi!!

I have a Onda V919 Air 3G dual 64Gb with the windows broken and touching the bios setting i disabled the USB.

Now, i can boot Android, ADB and DNX but i cant put a keyboard or mouse or USB Pendrive to repair windows.

I have seen the posibility to repair/reflash bios from DNX in the teclast one, but i want to know how to reflash BIOS or to create a Load Default settings to enter again in BIOS with USB support.

Thanks

Juan
    Participant

<span style=”text-decoration: line-through;”>I have disbled USB support in bios , and now i can repair windows o go to bios to boot.

I have ANDROID , adb and dnx but not support to USB…..my win install its broken and i dont know how to set the bios to default values….

I see the teclast can be flashed via a utility , i have fastboot tools installed but i dont know how to do…</span>

If you have disabled bios acces to usb , the solution to unbrick the bios an load default values its locate the winbond bios and with a cable atached to ground , pin to pin2(DATA) of the chip 5 seconds after tablet boots, 3 times .

After this a MMC no bootable media its seen on screen and bios loads default values , you can atach a keyboard an save the changes.

I see this solution in this forum called unbrick nuts or similar…it works for ONDA too!!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password