Onda V919 Air Dual OS Help on blue screen with Chinese Cahracters

Onda V919 Air Dual OS Help on blue screen with Chinese Cahracters

TechTablets Forums Onda Forums Onda v919 Air CH / Air 3G Discussion Onda V919 Air Dual OS Help on blue screen with Chinese Cahracters

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Fredz
    Participant

Hello guys,

Please can anybody Help me…I am in BIG trouble with my ONDA v919 Air Dual OS.
    I tried to upgrade to windows 10 but failed due to “Cannot update system reserved partition”.
    I tried to install Minitool Partition Wizard free from Cnet.com, open the program, then reduced windows partition and increased the image partition. then restart the tablet. But the tablet will not start to windows, it shows blue screen with chinese characters. It stuck at this point, no touch capabilities simply freezed.
    I tried to power-off then press the reset pinhole near the volume. then power ON. But the same, stuck with blue screen with chinese characters.
    Is there any solution for this. Please see the photo below

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Chris G
    Keymaster

Looks like it’s the screen I get when a tablet fails to start due to an issue. You will have to reflash and image the tablet I would say.

Download the Android rom and Windows image here:

http://onda.cn/Tablet/ProductInfo.aspx?ProductId=411&d=down

Direct download link.

http://pan.baidu.com/s/1ntOhUgL This is for the 64GB version.

If you really want to read it, use an Android phone with google translate and you can see what it says with the camera. This is how I translate things.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

Fredz
    Participant

Thanks a LOT Chris. Started download. Hoping i get my tablet back to life, i’ll post again after reflash…..cheers!

Fredz
    Participant

Hi Chris,

I downloaded the Win 8.1 image from the link, then make my USBdisk bootable by UltraISO, then copy the bootfiles in the directory. Then i plug-in OTG cable to the tablet, then put USB Hub in the other end of OTG…then insert my bootable USB disk, mouse & keyboard in the Hub. The final setup as shown in attached pics. Then I pressed volume+ and ON button, then after that continuously short-pressed “ESC” in keyboard. But the “Boot manager” does not appear….instead the same blue screen with chinese characters appears and stuck at that point. Have a look at the attached pics. Do you see anything i missed? Any idea?

Hoping for your help.

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Jt
    Participant

Have you figured it out yet? Try plugging everything in, and when you power on your tablet, keep hitting the escape key. That boots me into the bios on my onda v919 cor m and from there I can go to boot manger. Not sure its the same.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password