Onda v919 benchmark scores

Onda v919 benchmark scores

TechTablets Forums Onda Forums Onda v919 Air CH / Air 3G Discussion Onda v919 benchmark scores

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Chris G
    Keymaster

Here are the benchmark scores for the Onda V919 Air 3G: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sl8pQJYSN7g
    Just a little better than the Teclast X98 Air 3G dual boot.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: BMAX S15 & Teclast F6 Plus
    Currently testing: LG G8X & Redmi K30

Ritzie
    Participant

Hi Chris,

Which heats up faster and hotter – Onda V919 or Teclast X98?
    Does heating slows down the performance of both?

Let us know 😀

Chris G
    Keymaster

Hi I did a quick test with one 3dmark run, the Onda v919 54 degrees and the Teclast X98 Air 3G got 52 degrees after one run. So both very similar, if you game on it and work it hard enough it will throttle and slow a bit.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:

Ritzie
    Participant

I hate throttling and I’m quite a heavy multitasker so I decided to separate my Frostwire functions to another tablet (perhaps another Teclast) vs my Media and Social Networking functions.
    As for work, I guess I have to separate it with another tab or merge it with my Media tablet…

Oh well….. I just need advice on what can I do to maximize my productivity without too much expenses.
    Are chinese tablets the way to go?
    What do you think?

Chris G
    Keymaster

Price wise you can’t beat the Chinese tablets, the limiting factor is the 2GB ram for muli-tasking although Windows 8.1 does handle it well.If you want a really productive machine, I recommend the PiPo W3F, I just got it today and I’m impressed. Full usb 2.0 port and keyboard dock. It’s a good machine to get some work done. In fact I wrote this on the unit.

Chris | Admin
    Next up for review:

Ritzie
    Participant

Thanks for the advise 😀
    Im now looking into that unit 😀

Chris G
    Keymaster

Did you get a W3F in the end?

Chris | Admin
    Next up for review:

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar