Onda v919 Dual Os v7 default partition table

Onda v919 Dual Os v7 default partition table

TechTablets Forums Onda Forums Onda v919 Air CH / Air 3G Discussion Onda v919 Dual Os v7 default partition table

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  primergy 5 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Enrico Barsanti
    Participant

Hello everyone,
    I am new to this forum. after spending a week doing research I try to ask for help here.
    I bought this tablet erased all partitions and made a clean installation of Windows 10.
    Now I wanted to return to the initial situation with the dual boot Android-Windows, but I can not proceed with the installation of Android.
    I can not get into dnx mode despite the fastboot mode is enabled by bios so I can not use Flash Tool Manufacturing of intel.
    I can not install Android or restore the partition table even with the official method described in pdf contained in zipped rom distributed by Onda. (i get error about erasing and flashing system,cache etc.. partition, I think it’s because there are no Android partitions)

There is no one who could help me or post a full backup of disk or partitions of Android with something like clonezilla? I think the only way to return to the original situation.
    My tablet is the Onda V919 dual air os v7 gold-black 32 gb
    thanks to all, i’m available to any questions 🙂

primergy
    Participant

okkkkkk

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password