Onda Xiaoma 31

Onda Xiaoma 31

TechTablets Forums Onda Forums Onda General Discussion Onda Xiaoma 31

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    I Hard
    Participant

I recently bought Onda Xiaoma 31 because there was a pricing error online. Was supposed to be usd 270 but it was below 200…

I made a DD backup, reinstalled windows ltsb and battery life is at least 7 hours…

Wanted to upgrade the 64gb toshiba eMMC, so I bought a transcend 2280mm SSD and reinstalled windows 10

I Hard
    Participant

Stock emmc performance

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    I Hard
    Participant

I needed more storage so it was either micro sd or m2. The problem with microsd is it is slow and expensive.

The problem with m2 is that small 40mm ones are expensive, and the cheap kingspec ones do not last. So the compromise is to get a branded 80mm one with warranty… Managed to find one which is same price as 128gb microsd, so  the purchase was a no brainer

Upgrading to transcend m2 sata ssd… spped is 3x… but power consumption jumped from 5-6w to 6-9w…

Attachments:
    I Hard
    Participant

unfortunately hackintosh doesnt work since apple never released a laptop with celeron graphics. If you have core m like xiaomi pro, it works

Attachments:
    xiaomei
    Participant

Does anyone know the Onda Xiaoma 31 keyboard, sometimes malfunctioning? urgent need

xiangqin
    Participant

hello,
    you want to replace the keyboard?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar