Overpriced Teclast F7 or wait for Gemini Lake?

Overpriced Teclast F7 or wait for Gemini Lake?

TechTablets Forums General General Discussion Overpriced Teclast F7 or wait for Gemini Lake?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Hualalai 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Henryz
    Participant

Same as title.

What is the expected price for Gemini Lake laptop when they first released?

Thanks in advance!

Hualalai
    Participant

The usual wisdom is: buy the F7, when the next gen comes out, buy the next gen and eBay the F7.  That way, you get to have two sets of problems and write two reviews.

Chris G
    Keymaster

But wait for that F7 price to return to normal, these retailers have increased the price due to demand and apparent low stock.

Chris | Admin
    Please support us and help keep TechTablets online. Affiliate revenue is used to pay for the server, studio apartment (Techtablets HQ) and buy new tech to review. Without it, this site would be dead.
    Next up for review:
    Ordered and waiting for my: AllDCube KNote 8, 8th Gen Kaby Lake R mini PC, Mi Gaming Notebook.
    Currently reviewing: Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 (CN edition) Voyo i8 Max, DJI Osmo Mobile 2

Hualalai
    Participant

Good advice from Chris G, and easily done thanks to banggear.com.  But if you can’t wait, you’ll just make less money when you resell the F7 on eBay.  I’ve never lost money reselling a Shenzen tablet …. so long as the device is working.  Note the deltas between Shenzen prices and eBay/Amazon prices.  Usually 1/3 or more higher than Western prices.  The E/A buyers “don’t know where babies come from”.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password