Palm rejection fixed?

Palm rejection fixed?

TechTablets Forums General General Discussion Palm rejection fixed?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Lord Woot
    Participant

Hi guys!

So I’ve been banging my head against my desk in frustration over not finding “the one” tablet fitting my specifications when I came across a thread here about palm rejection.

As the forum post states, the big Windows 10 update brought along a neat setting in which you can manually tell Windows to ignore the palm when the Stylus is near. Original forum post here: https://techtablets.com/forum/topic/how-i-extended-the-battery-life-of-the-cube-i7-book-and-fixed-palm-rejection/

I always assumed the palm rejection was a hardware issue, not a simple software one. Has anyone tried it? Does it WORK?

It’d be awesome if it did as it’d open up a whole new range of options for me 🙂

I’m posting this in the general section since it’s not related to any one brand.

Christian Karlsson
    Participant

I have a Chuwi Hi10 Plus that has the same palm rejection problem.

But I cant find the offered solutions, when clicking the pen and touch icon in control panel, I just get the touch part and not the pen, same if I go to settings, devices, the pen arent listed there either ;(

Lord Woot
    Participant

I have a Chuwi Hi10 Plus that has the same palm rejection problem. But I cant find the offered solutions, when clicking the pen and touch icon in control panel, I just get the touch part and not the pen, same if I go to settings, devices, the pen arent listed there either ;(

Ah, too bad. Murphy’s Law reign supreme!

Or as we’d say in Sweden – ‘jäsikens’.

Christian Karlsson
    Participant

Must be very locally in sweden, never heard about it in Jönköping ?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Lost Password

Skip to toolbar